A Wild Monday Night

Last night Fiance and I ate dinner and got ready for a cozy night in our living room. Fiance stayed home from work yesterday, so he was a little mushy because of his stuffy nose!

Despite the stuffiness though, we decided that a Monday night was as good a night as any for some air popped popcorn, tea and the new episode of Bones. Holy crap do we know how to have a good time, or what?

Fiance plugged the air popper in and I ran upstairs to take my contacts out and get my slippers. "Pop, pop, pop," goes the air popper! "Hahaha," says Fiance! "Hahaha," he kept saying!

I came downstairs to find this.



Needless to say, Fiance and I each got out own bowl of popcorn! And he made us mugs of tea! And we watched Bones (which was a subpar episode at best, but still)!

The next two weeks at work are going to be for serious the pits, so last night's relaxing was just what I needed.

Tonight though, I run! And Wednesday, too. And then Saturday morning. Running! I'm telling you my schedule so that I am accountable! Despite sticking with running, I still don't know if I like it. Someone help me decide please!

No comments