Today I Am Working From Home

 Because I got sunburned on the back of my legs and pants are an issue.

And you can't wear no pants to the office.

On Saturday I spent the day on the beach (sunburned) and yesterday we spent the day in the city  celebrating Stephanie's graduation! It was a great weekend, and I don't have much more to tell you except that frozen pink lemonade with vodka is my favorite. And that I can make friends with anyone, including strangers in line for the bathroom (shout out, Evan!).

Please enjoy these photos and send ice cube-y thoughts to my thighs. Happy Monday!



Did I mention on Saturday night we ate quesidillas? It was a whole weekend of Mexican food, which can never be a bad thing. 



My new favorite picture of me and Fiance!
That pigeon touched my foot and I had sandals on. That's all I can say about it without throwing up. 
 Congratulations, best friend!


No comments