Friday's Letters

Dear Radio City, you were beautiful this week.





Dear Job, graduation is a time when a career in higher education makes you all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Especially when graduate students who you basically started with in June hug you in their cap and gown...its really the best.



Dear Amanda, Thank god we like each other because we would have not made it to or through graduation without each other!


Dear New York City, are you staying this temperature now? Is it officially summer? Yesterday morning sure was beautiful.



Dear Running, are we friends? I felt like crap after I got home from work on Thursday (parking ticket, grrr) and I wanted to stay home. But I didn't. I went to the gym and ran my program. And I felt better when I was finished. I think I might like you? Let's see how I feel at the end of next week.



Dear Koi Sellers, is this effective? Advertisements at the train station? Do you sell many koi this way? 



Dear Dilly, Why do you sleep with your head on/near things?



Also, I'm sorry that I'm a negligent mother and that you actually ran out of food yesterday morning. How would you have felt though if in addition to buying this at the pet store...


I brought him home, too? I would name him Tom...


Catch other Friday's Letters here

No comments