Book #25


All of the books at my library are hard cover and none of them have jackets or descriptions.

Last week, I was wandering the stacks (one of my favorite things to do) to find another book and I saw this one! But with no jacket and no description, I opened Don't I Know You and in the middle of the page it said "Museum of National History."

And I don't know if I ever told you this, but I l-o-v-e books that are set in New York! So I borrowed the book and three days later Book #25 was complete!

I really liked this book, even though it started with a gruesome murder on the Upper West Side in the late seventies. The book chronicles the lives of the people who might have been involved in the murder for ten years including a building owner, a preschool teacher and an elderly resident with cancer and her son. While there was no definite resolution to the murder, I really liked this book a lot!

1/4 of the way to 100 friends...this might not be looking too promising!

No comments