Embrace the Camera: The Wednesday Night Date Edition

Since September Fiance has been working 16 hours days at least one day a week (most weeks two or three days). 7AM-11PM is a l-o-n-g time, friends. We basically see each other for twenty minutes in the morning while we're getting ready and I wake up for about five seconds when he gets home.

But this week, he's not working late at all! 7:30AM-4:00PM which means he is home a full two and a half hours before me and we get to eat dinner together. And last night? It meant date night! I'm not sure when we got to be Wednesday night date people (or that we think Panera is a date) but we are! And boy was I thrilled! This week's Embrace the Camera is brought to you by the Wednesday Night Date!


My hair gets real flat after a day at work! 

Clearly we were very hungry!


And after Panera we went next door to the new frozen yogurt place, Swirls and Twirls. I went there a few weeks ago with my sister, and I kept calling it Twists and Splits...which is very obviously incorrect.


 I got pomegranate, raspberry, vanilla swirl and Fiance got chocolate with extra chocolate toppings. I got some sort of strange pink bubbly things are filled with strawberry goo...SO strange but real tasty. AND the yogurt was lactose free, which is SUPER helpful if you have a slight lactose issue (like me). I have obviously aged to 75 years old.

No comments