My First Book Signing: Someday, Someday, Maybe

Two weeks ago (I KNOW FAIL BLOGGING) I went to my very first book signing with my friend, Ashley! We saw Lauren Graham, who wrote a book called Someday, Someday, Maybe. And guys, Anna Quindlen was the moderator. My Mom LOVES Anna Quindlen. It was a pretty exciting night!


We were one of the last people they let in, so we stood in the back, but we were beyond thrilled!


When she was done speaking, we waited on line for her to sign our books. The girls behind us were kind of weird and they kept spouting out random Lauren Graham facts. Such as, did you know she only has half siblings? So say the girls behind us.

I asked Ashley if she would support me if I broke out into the Gilmore Girls theme song as I approached the table. You know the song, the one me and my Mom sang every week at the beginning of the show? Ashley said she wouldn't, so I chickened out, but it would have been epic.

"IF YOU'RE OUR ON YOUR OWN, FELLING LONELY AND SO COLD...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL MY NAME AND I'LL BE THERE ON THE NEXT TRAIN!!!!"


Anna Quindlen was also signing books so obviously I got a copy of her new memoir for my Mom. No one was asking her to sign anything though, so when I went up to her I had to interrupt her conversation so that she could sign my book. It was super awkward but also super awesome!


I haven't started Someday, Someday, Maybe yet (I've got a serious book queue going on) but I'll let you know when I do!

No comments