Liebster Blog Award!

My Bloggy Gift Exchange Partner Lauren of Wayferes & Worksheets shot this my way yesterday and I was so excited!


Here's the deal!
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities. Here's how this award process works … Each nominee should: Choose five blogs to give the Liebster award to. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Share five random facts about yourself.


My Facts (in case you're new around these parts): 

1. The self serve frozen yogurt place that recently opened near my home is simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to me.  
Pro: They have dairy free pomegranate and mango flavors for those among us who are a touch lactose intollerent. And they have gummy bears and strawberry boba for me to put on top. 
Con: I always want lactose free frozen yogurt with gummy bears and boba. Seriously, does WEDDING DRESS mean nothing to you frozen yogurt proprietors?

2. Fiance and I are moving June 2nd. I have already surrendered myself to the fact that we are hiring professionals and that I will most likely whine about the entire process starting now. Ugh. 

3. Last weekend I decided that I have to wear flats for my wedding. Even though I already picked out the sparkly Kate Spade heels I wanted to wear. I cannot do it. I am not meant to spend 8 hours in a very heavy dress on four inch heels and dance the night away. YOUR MISSION: I have seen flat versions of these on Pinterest. I CANNOT FIND THEM ANYWHERE. Your help is greatly appreciated.
4. The lights in my office are motion sensored. Sometimes, if I sit at my desk for too long they turn off and I am forced to stand up and wave my arms in the air. And yes, I am embarrassed every time.

5. I am afraid to get Dilly a cat sibling because I cannot stop watching the Animal Planet show My Cat from Hell. There is a whole cat socilization thing that this guy does when people get new cats and it is TOO MUCH FOR ME. Dilly might have to be a only cat baby forever.

Here are the super great people I'm sending the love to! 

1. Stephanie at Pop! Goes My Culture
2. Kelli at Chronicles of She
3. Kristen at Peace, Love and Crafts
5. Laurent at Wayferes & Worksheets (can you give it back to the person who gave it to you? I don't know...sorry if this is a terrible faux pas!)

No comments