In Which I Am Seeing Alec Baldwin in Real Life!



Have you used Google Hangout?

I used it for the first time a few weeks ago with my friend Thenera and it was totally awesome! On Sunday I used it with three of my favorites, Ashley, Jared and Brian! And then, Stephanie came to my house and got on her computer and then we all talked to each other even though you know ummm Steph was right next to me! Gosh technology is so great!

Also did I mention that I'm going to 30 Rock Live tonight? Psssh because I am! Stephanie got two tickets and she invited me and I was so excited I nearly kissed her! But I didn't because she doesn't even really like when I hug her.

Via
I will attempt to seduce him from the audience but did you knowhe just got engaged to a 28 year old yoga instructor? Who is obviously very flexible. For this reason, my Mom says I do not stand a chance. But a girl can dream, can't she?

PS: See other Embrace the Camera posts here

No comments