Disappointed Animals

This is the g-chat conversation I had with my friend Paul this morning.

Paul: http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/animals-who-are-extremely-disappointed-in-you.
Paul: #12

This is photo #12 and the caption that goes along with it:
This sloth kind of feels like you should update your blog more frequently.

Me: PAUL
Paul: Kate
Me: I AM ILL
Paul: haha, I know
I thought it was pretty funny though
Not to mention the sloth looks a bit hipster, which adds to his appeal to you


He's the best (Paul, not the sloth) and I laughed for about five minutes. I'm back at work today, and while I'm managing to stay upright in my chair, my brain is still a little foggy from the Day-Quill so I apologize for my lack of posting this week. 
For the time being, let's all just focus on that sloth, shall we? We shall!  

No comments