Valentine's Day at Downton Abby

This post is really just a compilation of all my Valentine's Day photos from the past couple of days. Have I mentioned my love of Valentine's Day? I do believe that I have. Love, love, love it I do.

Everything started springing up roses on Sunday while I was in Pennsylvania at Wegman's. Look at all those balloons!


Did you know you aren't supposed to take picture in Wegman's? I didn't either until a woman who worked there yelled at me. Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Wegman's lady.



On Monday night I made no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies to bring to the office (thanks, Aunt Kathy for the recipe!). I even bought a cookie ball scoop to ensure that they were appropriately shaped! I think they were a pretty big hit, if I do say so myself.


And I got a box of candy from one of my bosses and an adorable (and delicious) Crumb's cupcake from a co-worker!


On my lunch break, I made Fiance a card to go with his gift!
Then I came home from work and Fiance and I exchanged gifts. The first Valentine's Day we were dating, Fiance got me a great travel mug from Starbucks. Every year since, I get a new one! And this year he got one, too!


That's Fiance's on the right, isn't it cool (and very manly)? That's mine on the left! Fiance wrote on it "Its cool, we have forever!". I love, love, love it.

We had plans to eat a frozen pizza for Valentine's Day dinner, but instead we decided that we wanted Chinese food. So Chinese food we had.

AND we started to watch Downton Abby and holy crap do we love it. I think we might start talking in British accents. And maybe I'll get a giant hat and a formal tea set.


Then we had our fortune cookies.


And then we went to sleep. Under extra blankets even though Fiance is always warm when he sleeps. I was cold....so I was totally warn and cozy and he was a little bit sweaty. Best Valentine's Day ever.

No comments