Wednesday Wonderings: The Gynecologist

Yesterday I had to go to the gynecologist.

You know, for my yearly situation. Which I haven't done in more than a year (I know, I KNOW its the most important thing you can do as a young woman...so say all of my friends). But whatever, I went, I did it, and now I don't have to think about it for the next 12 months.

Here's my question about the gynecologist. The worst part about the gynecologist is that you have to undress and then redress yourself completely, am I right?

This is what I want: I gynecologist who comes to my home who will see me after I get out of the shower but before I put clothes on. Totally eliminates the getting dressed, take the subway to the office, undress, endure the exam (which isn't actually so terrible) and then redressing. Seriously the world is lucky I put on a bra to go to work but to have to put it on, take it off and then put it on again? I have half a mind to go to the office bra-less. And lets not even talk about what my hair looks like after all the shirt on, shirt off action.

I'm sorry if this is an over share, but seriously. Traveling, home visiting gynecologist. Get on it, medical community.


No comments