Fun with Mim and Boxes

A few Saturdays ago, John and I did a heavy duty clear out of our house. Do you ever need to do one of those? When suddenly you look around your home on a Wednesday and say to yourself "Holy crap, when did we get all of this stuff?"

Well that happened to me and it happened particularly strongly in our bedroom. Why do I have so many sweaters? And how did I get so many T-shirts? And most importantly why do I have so many pairs of yoga pants that have holes in them?

And so, I locked myself in our bedroom with an NCIS marathon and got to sorting through my clothes. I threw out/donated (because no one needs clothes with holes in them) two giant garbage bags. I would say I'm only about half way done.

But that's not the point of this story. The point of this story is that about two hours into the closet purge when I heard a pound on the door and running away. "I'M ABANDONING HER!"

I opened the door to find this.


I laughed for about 10 minutes. Two hours later, I emerged moderately defeated by my closet and my cardigan sweater collection. John heard to me opening the door and yelled, "Hey Kate, come down here for a second!" I walked down the steps to find this.

Seriously, our lives.


No comments