26th Birthday Part Two

The day of my actual birthday, John and I woke up and went to one of our favorite neighborhood spots, Red Horse to split a bagel and two iced coffees. One of the only reason I like the summer in Brooklyn is because Red Horse brings back their coffee iced cubes!


In typical Kate fashion, I Instagrammed this picture. Then I got this text from Becca!


After breakfast I got a manicure and a pedicure AND a ten minute foot massage, which basically always makes me feel like I'm going to slip into a coma.

In the afternoon, we went to my Grandmother's house for dinner and cake!



Every year, Alyssa makes me a Funfetti birthday cake. They are my most favorite ever and I love ther for making them for me every year!



And after the Happy Birthdays were sung, we took the typical sister picture!


Even though I'm not totally sold on the idea of birthdays, they are definitely a good reminder of how lucky I am and how much I am loved on and cared for. So thank you, everyone for making the first day of my 26th year so joyful. 26 is a big year...bring it on!

No comments