Tables Are For Glasses...And a Blogging Break!


This afternoon, I'm driving from Pennsylvania back to New York (with a hopefully non-peeing cat). At 2:30am, Fiance and I are getting in a cab (NOT the railroad to the Airtrain, thank goodness) to JFK and at 5:00am we will take off and head to one of my favorite places in the whole wide world. With two of my most favorite people. And I will be sure to take lots of silly photos of myself, Fiance and said people, like the photo above from our trip three years ago.

For now though, I'll leave you with this photo snapped my my sister last night.

"Tables are for glasses, not for (cat) asses." I swear, I can't take this cat anywhere. Also, sister refuses to pick Dilly up, so when she gets on the table, she can't even take her off...she can only laugh hysterically and take a picture (did I mention we've never had a real pet before?).

No comments