Hello There, Hello There, Hello There!

Hello there and welcome to my first blog post!

The next few weeks will be relatively low-key here on Ummm Now What, while I figure out if I can maintain this thing. The next 10 days include a work potluck (for which I will be baking today), two crazy days of meetings, and then winter vacation, Christmas Eve and Day and a flight to Puerto Rico for New Years.

Please keep the expectations low while I attempt to perfect my Blogger skills and regain my writing, typing fingers. And now, I'm off to take a shower and make a grocery store run for cookie baking later this evening. Fiance and I are also going to attempt to figure out why Dilly's eye is still dilated after the vet dilated it more than 24 hours ago. She is a grouchy kitty! Happy Sunday!

No comments