Two Year Blogoversary!

Today marks two years since I've been writing in this space!

Time is such a crazy thing, isn't it? In October I realized that the anniversary was approaching and it felt like December was never going to get here...and now, here it is!

Writing this blog is one of the greatest lights in my life and its made even brighter when I hear from you! I love seeing people I haven't seen in a while and having them say to me "I read your blog every day!". I love it even more when I get emails or comments from those of you who I have never met!

If you're new to this Ummm Now What, welcome! If you've been here a while, thank you from the bottom of my heart and the ends of my blog typing fingers!

To commemorate this exciting day (hehe), here's some of my favorite posts from this year!

That time John and I swung on giant swings on the Upper East Side
Mim's Adoption Day
When John proved he knows me better than anyone in the world
When Holly and Alyssa moved to a Brooklyn for a week
A post on being grateful 
When I remembered Pop
When I cut of all my hair

See you on the flip side! 
xx,
Kate 

No comments