Things I Would Like to Do to My Appearance Once the Wedding is Over

One month from today, John and I are getting married!

I must say, the buildup to this wedding has been relatively non-stressful. I've handled linen decisions, the guest lists, menu questions, dress decisions and cocktail hour additions with relative ease! One of the hardest things about being engaged this long though has been keeping my appearance consistent. Sounds silly right?
Then this list I have been thinking about for weeks will strike you as even sillier!

THINGS I WOUD LIKE TO DO TO MY APPEARANCE ONCE THE WEDDING IS OVER

1. Get my bangs back. It took me what seems like 900 years to grow these freaking things out and I swear that every five days I have to talk myself out of cutting them myself. I am over my forehead and its visible-ness to the world. Bangs come back to me!


2. Dye the underneath section of my hair Kelly Osbourne purple. Obviously a trained professional will have to do this as I think bleach is going to be involved! John says I'm not edgy enough, but that's why I'm only getting the underneath dyed...obviously.

Via
3. Finally get a tattoo! It will be tiny, tiny, tiny and I think it will be on the back of my neck? I haven't totally decided but I'll keep you posted on developments!

Via
4.  Number four was going to be get my nose pierced. That was until I went with Becca to get her nose re-pierced last Monday at this fine establishment. A man literally put a giant pin through her nose. I will not be getting my nose pierced.


One month, one month, one month!

No comments