Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Funday everyone!

I'm still attempting to work myself out of a mashed potato coma and I seem to have a case of the sicks. While I was laying on my parents' couch though, I clicked over to my bloggy friend, Lauren's blog, and saw this fun post she seems to do on Sundays!


I'll be participating this week if for no other reason than to distract myself from the desserts we still have hanging out in our fridge...its noon still to early to eat pie? 

1.  Name 4 jobs you have had in your life:
  • Front desk girl/surgery pre-op paper work walker through-er (seriously they let me walk elderly people through the process of cataract surgery...I was 16) at an Ophthalmologist office
  • College Tour Guide (WELCOME TO HOFSTRA!)
  • Babysitter (tip for girls under nine: paint their nails as soon as you get there. Big girls sit still while their nails are drying!)
  • Academic Advisor (read: consoler of sobbing in my cube)

2. Name 4 movies you could watch over and over again
  • Elf 
  • Crazy Stupid Love (seriously, it made me a Ryan Gosling convert and this was before he saved that woman from being hit by the car) 
  • You've Got Mail
  • Babies (Fiance and I are still trying to figure out how we can get a goat to watch our future baby in a bath bowl...can you have goats in Brooklyn?)


3. Name four places you have lived
  • Wilmington, Delaware
  • Bucks County, Pennsylvania 
  • Long Island, New York
  • Brooklyn (we're on the second time now, Brooklyn!)

4. Name four of your favorite foods
  • Grilled Cheese
  • Fajitas
  • Sushi
  • Ambrosia (trust me, friends)


5. Name four things you always carry with you
  • My iPhone
  • My Moleskin planner 
  • Lip Gloss
  • Hair tie (because I cannot go through an entire day without putting my hair up)

6. Name four places you have been on vacation
  • Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (where my Dad got our car stuck on the beach and we had to push it out...memories) 
  • Disney World (like seven times with my Aunt when I was little...how she didn't give me away to strangers is beyond me. Once, I accidentally stole a whole pile of stuff from a gift store)
  • Lake George, New York (where we had formal tea and saw Rachel Ray! She was not very nice in person)
  • Iceland! 

Find other Sunda Socials here 

No comments